Entry fee for the Arctic Cycling Challenge Rovaniemi 2022, which will take place on 16.-17.7.2022
The Arctic Cycling Challenge as depicted in the event description, includes a total of approximately 420 km over two days according to the planned route. There will be 8 riding groups of roughly 25 riders per group. There will be two speed groups, 25-27,5 km/h and 30-32,5 km/h.
The participation fee includes
- Accommodation in Lapland Hotel Äkäshotelli (4 persons / apartment / men / women division)
- Buffet dinner in Lapland Hotel Äkäshotelli
- Service points with catering (4 points per riding day) / service points every 50-60 km.
- Service assistance for technical problems are provided free of charge during the event, but all necessary spare parts are subject to a fee.
- Warm food + coffee (sauna) in the finish line.
- No restrictions (L)
- Gluten free (G, L)
- Vegan (Veg)
- Vegan and gluten free (Veg, G)
Accommodation options at extra cost
- Accommodation for one person in a double apartment +30€/person
- Accommodation for one person in a private room +60€/person